Thursday, April 28, 2016

Your Fur Babies will LOVE you!

Have you tried to baking treat for your Fur Babies?

Well I hadn't either until I found out that the Dog Bakery we had in a shopping center closed right before Audrey's birthday. 

So I had to come up with something quick! 

I found a recipe for the treats and I love baking treats... So much that I have a cookie cutter collection now....

 Each Fur baby in my life gets special treats from me for the holidays or just because.

 Making them has helped save money as well!



Peanut Butter Dog Treats!

You will need:

  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  •  1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 1 cup skim milk, or 1 cup hot water (NOT BOILING WATER)
  • 1 egg, this is optional you do not have to include it. The egg makes a dogs coat shiny (I dont include the egg in the treats)

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Put dough on counter to flatten out and use your cookie cutters to make you Fur Baby a special treat! They bake for 20 mins! Let them cool and then your Furbaby can be spoiled! 



Audrey and Clyde approve these treats!


I do have a recipe for a cake which Clyde's Birthday is in June so I may get a little adventurous and try it out.

I'm sure these Fur babies will love it!

If you have any Treat Recipes that you use to bake for your Fur Babies please share!

Let me know if  did make these treats!


<3 Ashley, Audrey, and Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...