Friday, April 29, 2016

Fur Baby Clyde

Oh me oh my! I think I say that very often thanks to that big boy we have now. He has eaten a total of 6 pairs of my shoes... but I still love him. 

He got to go to the vet last night for a check up and to get on some flea and tick medicine. Poor boy has come in from playing outside with a few ticks.... That can't happen with my Fur Babies.  This was the first time we had taken him to the vet. He was a really good boy.... except he did bite at the vet when he took his temperature.  I don't blame him but still... 


He is signed up to start his training classes on Monday. I am very excited about those. He is a good boy and I have been working with him but I just need the extra help since he is such a big boy compared to Audrey.

Oh yeah and while we were at the Vet he kept trying to shake hands with everyone that bent down to meet him.... Might I add he hasn't been shaking my hand in a while... Audrey does it perfect now that treats are involved!

He has come a long way from when we got him. He wasn't eating treats and scared of every noise. Now he is eating any and everything. He is scared of the ceiling fans and that seems to be the only thing that's bothering him anymore. 

He is such a happy boy now and so full of life. I am very glad we did bring him into our home because now I don't know how life would be without him. He is a pain some times but the love and happiness he shows makes up for it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...