Sunday, August 7, 2016

.......So I can Kiss you anytime I want!!!

Guess what?! I am beyond excited to tell you I am typing this post from the comfort of my couch.... Because.... Kris got me a laptop for my Birthday!!! So I'm back in the game! I am ready to roll out posts like crazy! 

Just so much has gone on so I have plenty to share with you all.... Concerts... Stock The Bar Party..... Audrey.... Magic Men Live show.... Outfits.... Younique Status.... TV Shows..... and the list goes on....


So we left things with Kris and I about to attend our friend's wedding. We did and we looked great by the way! Received several compliments!! Whoot Whoot!

Actually, got a very good picture together! That is something that doesn't happen very much. Kris isn't as Photogenic as I am! 

The wedding we attended was beautiful and we wish those friends nothing but the best!




I can't wait to share everything with you all! 

Hope you all come back to check out all the adventures!

 <3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...