Monday, August 22, 2016

Fur Baby Spoiling!!!

For the longest time I have wanted a dog to take to one of the 2 outdoor malls in the area. Once I got Audrey... I was so excited I could finally take her and visit the dog bakery while we were there... but... The dog bakery closed and it just didn't seem that exciting... well now there is a doggie fashion boutique and and Dog bakery there. 

So after a kinda rough week last week, due to the fact that we found new owners for Clyde.... Yes, he unfortunately wasn't adapting very well to our small house and became aggressive towards  us and Audrey as well as Guests we had over.  As much as it hurt to have him go I know he is in a better place for him as well as for us.

Audrey has been a little upset her buddy isn't around but I think we took care of that this week of spoiling her a bit.  It helped me.... A LOT!

First we spent Saturday at the lake and Audrey went swimming and got treats and belly rubs from everyone!

Sunday...... SUNDAY... was my favorite day for Audrey! We went to the out door mall with our pearls on! Had to be fancy! 

That was such a cool thing to do! I am totally going back too! Most all of the stores were dog friendly and you could bring you Fur baby in with you. HOW COOL!

Several of the stores had water out for them! Plus the mall actually had some treats out along with water that you could put cold water in it and all as well!

Little comfort stations is what they were called!

Definitely caters to dogs! 

With that said..... GUESS WHAT?! Next year they plan on opening a dog park there as well! 

Can I just say how totally excited I am over all of that? 

I absolutely LOVED taking her around.

Good exercise for both of us to walk around. 

As you know, Audrey is named after one of my favorite Role models in life... Audrey Hepburn.

Well at this outdoor mall we went to there's a little store called.... Tiffany & Co

I may or may not have worn my black maxi dress with my pearls.... and let Audrey have ice cream in front of Tiffanys...

Okay I did and it made me so super excited! We even got a picture in front of Tiffanys!!!

Yep I was that girl! 

The little things excited me!!








Having a dog will bless you with the happiest days of your life, and the worst days...

How true is that?

Yesterday, all I did was window shop and yet just having her be able to go made me so excited!

What's something that you and your Fur Baby do?

Comment and tell us anything!

<3 Ashley and Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...