Thursday, August 18, 2016

Lashes for days!

Good Morning Beauties! Hope you all are feeling as BEAUTIFUL as you are!  

The countdown for the day to be a princess for me is now 22 days away... Of course I am a princess everyday.... right?

I think so... Anyone else feel like they are one? 

I have been an emotional roller coaster with everything here lately.... crying with every love song that comes on.... nervous about forgetting something... 

The day I have dreamed of since a little girl is about to happen.... the overwhelming amount of love that we will all feel that day and the excitement... I just can't wait!

I have been playing with my Younique products trying to create the look I am wanting for the wedding day.... 

I still get blown away with the 3D Fiber Mascara every time I use it.

Wish this stuff was around in my dance competition days! We wore fake eyelashes and that glue went everywhere and my eyes itched so bad for all of that! 

Which even wearing contacts and using regular mascara by the end of the day I would have rubbed all of it off from itching or eye lashes falling in my eyes.

Now I don't even touch my eyes during the day... How FANTASTIC is that?

With Younique, I am coming home with the same amount of makeup I left the house with after a full day of work!


WOW!

Before and After

Before and After with my glasses... I actually have lashes!

Fairy Godmothers... aren't the only ones with magic wands....

That product is what made me fall in love with Younique.... what are you waiting for?

Visit the website and try a product for yourself!

 Ahh!! Did you know that Simone Biles brought home the gold in the all around in her Younique 3D fiber lash+ mascara! 


So seriously what are you waiting for? 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...