Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Make up tip that made me LOL!!!

New make up tip... I tried it and it made me laugh so hard... The things we do for beauty....

I warn you... Don't drink anything while scrolling down to the pictures of me trying this tip.... You may spit your drink out laughing....

You will laugh at me.. but oh well.. Laughter is the best medicine and I love that I can give a smile to people every so often...

So now back to this Make up tip...

I used Younique lip liner in Primal ( Red)  for this trick....



Now step one is to put on your primer.... If you aren't sure what Primer is... well then you need to go back and read my post here......What's Primer?    That will explain what primer is! Mean while if this was a reminder that you need to order some Primer Order That PRIMER!!!


After you have put your Primer on your face.... 



REMEMBER..........IT'S A CRIME NOT TO PRIME!!!



Grab that Primal Lip Liner and color your bags under your eyes....Yes... you read right color the bags under your eyes.....  this is where the laughing hysterically came into play....
You can now be a part the Walking Dead!




Next, the awesome Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer!!!

 One of the products that blows my mind. Such a small little tube and yet such great power comes with it!

With a few dots you put your conceler on top of the red colored bags you have created under your eyes.

Then BLEND!!! I used my concealer brush but we also have those blending Buds as well that will work perfectly for this Tip...





Last step is to use the "Photo Shop in a bottle" 

Touch Liquid Foundation 

Two dots on my foundation brush and my face is perfectly covered!




Now here you go for the laughter.... here are steps 1-4 pictured for you! 




Crazy how after all the laughter the bags weren't there!!


Let me know how this make up tip works for you! 

Even if it just gives you a laugh..... it's totally worth trying in my book


Hope you have an amazing day! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...