Friday, February 17, 2017

Banana Pudding

Hey!

Hello!

How are you?

Are you looking for another yummy Protein shake to add to your options? 

I have really enjoyed having them for breakfast...

I love having breakfast on the weekends but before work I just can't get myself to eat much.

Sipping on a shake on the way to work is perfect for me!

This is using the Vanilla protein powder.

I found I can find more recipes with the Vanilla.

I would like chocolate.. just to get my chocolate fix...



Banana Pudding Protein shake

 1 large banana
1 scoop of vanillia protein powder
2 1/3 vanillia jello pudding mix Sugar free fat free
1 vanillia wafer
1 cup of water


Let me know what Protein Shake recipes you have!

I would love to keep trying new ones!

How you all have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...