Monday, February 6, 2017

You are You!

One of my Favorite Dr. Seuss quotes is Today you are YOU that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than YOU!

I love it because its so true! 

Be yourself because everyone else is taken...



Good Morning!

Happy Monday!

Are you ready to Tackle this week?

Speaking of Tackle..... Did you enjoy the Super Bowl game?

I mean.. Yes, I wanted to Falcons to win but gosh what a game that was!

I just thought of all the people that probably went to sleep cause they knew the Falcons were going to win....

It was for sure Exciting!

How did yall like the Commercials?

and last but not least......Food?

Did you make any of the recipes I shared?

Guacamole....Chili Con Queso... and Pigs in a blanket were what we feasted on.


Totally how I looked during the game!


Now, I hope you all did have a great time and please share it all with me.. I would love to hear all about it. 

 I want to get back to helping each other feel good about who you are.

I am so ready to tackle this day...

I have my Fit Bit charged... My It works Cleanse is packed and ready to drink.... I have my work out outfit ready for when I get home...

Not sure which workout I am going to do.... Country Heat... 21 Day Fix...or Core De Force....

I'm ready!

Goal Digger is about to be my middle name!

My goal is to help you while I help myself...

I am going to be sharing my journey again...along with new Products from Younique... also some of the new foods I have tried...

This little game made me smile and I wanted to share it with all of you....

Comment below to play along...



I'm Ashley, not Judd

I'm ready to show everyone... I am me...

This is me...

I am ready to love myself more then I already do...

I'm ready to shine... How about you?


Let's do this!

Have a great day!

Be You!

Work for You!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...