Friday, February 24, 2017

Tissues please....


Hey!

Hello!

Good Morning!


 I have recently started binge watching This Is Us and actually I am now all caught up. The show is absolutely amazing.



Now I wanted to watch the show because of Milo Ventimiglia since he was one of my favorite actors/ characters on Gilmore Girls. 

Also Mandy Moore, one of my favorite singers to blare in my car when I started to drive. Plus she is the voice to one of my favorite Disney princesses! Also, the actress of my FAVORITE BOOK, A Walk To Remember, when it became a movie which was terrible compared to the book but she did an awesome job as the character. 

I have to say I have so much respect for both of them as an Actor and Actress with their performances on the show and really all of the actors and actresses. 

I either tear up or really cry each episode from how good of a show it really is.



 I can't say that it hits home but I just find myself feeling for the characters in the show.

The show goes through the everyday struggles we as real people have or know someone that has. Plus I am happy to see that the couple didn't have kids until the dad was 36.

Something I am hearing now everyday, " hurry up have kids... ya'll aren't getting any younger." No we aren't but I also don't like my husband much these days he's been quite annoying because his time and attention has been on a truck and well I am jealous of a truck...

The thought process of about to turn 30 has been one I am struggling with this month. Seeing that they are in their 30's and not having it together makes me feel some hope and relief. I know it's a show and they aren't real people but it's a nice calming effect.

I love how each has their own story and we get to find out why they have that struggle or where that struggle came from.

I can't say that I have a favorite character because each plays such a strong role.

Anyway, I don't think I have cried hard to a TV show since Denny died on Grey's Anatomy... When I refused to watch another episode because it made me cried so hard.

This week's episode of This Is Us, titled Memphis, made me cry that ugly, can't breathe cry.

It was such a beautifully told story and those actors deserve every award for their performance in that episode.

The story was so powerful that I saw a duck today and started crying!

Now this part might be a bit of a spoiler.... I was trying not to spoil it but I can't not mention this one part!

My favorite part or the most touching part to me was William talking about how he had already told the girls good bye with them looking up at him and not down. The whole looking up and not down just something like that and a different look or meaning towards something we may do everyday or at that one moment just made it change and look different to me now.

I never thought of that motion like that and its what I love about this show, It is so eye opening!

I think that was my favorite episode thus far.

What was your favorite part?

Was that your favorite episode?

I hope I didn't spoil the episode for you.... if you hadn't watched it yet.

Remember if it is a nice day... roll down your windows and turn your music up loud and enjoy your ride!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...