Friday, February 3, 2017

Decorations for your Super Bowl party!

Hi!

Hello!

Hut Hut!

How are you going to decorate for your Superbowl get together?

A lot of stores have such cute stuff!

My all time favorite thing to have is.....  yellow napkins to look as if you have the penalty flags!

I was checking our Oriental Trading and they have some awesome decorations.... Banners....trays... anything you need.

Im not going all out but a super bowl banner that can be used again... and the trays well you can use those again!

Party City also has some awesome decorations!

I am going to run by there and get a banner and maybe the team cups.... oh and some Yellow napkins!

There's still time to order your goodies!

I would like to do a big party but the weather isn't going to work out for us.... Bummer!

Whoot Whoot!

Hope you all have an awesome time and be safe!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...