Monday, April 3, 2017

Outdoor Fur baby FUN!

Hey!

Hello!

How is everyone?

Wow, the weekend was so nice!

This nice weather got me so excited to get to be able to play with Audrey outside!



Only... What do we do?

Well I got on the Chewy website and started looking and I got so excited to see such an awesome selection​.

If you are not a customer of theirs you should really look into becoming one! They have been such an awesome company to deal with!

I actually told yall a little bit about them before in this Post

I put in an order and last week, received it in 2 days ,and we have tested the new toys out!


Now Audrey's outside activities include going to the outdoor mall to walk around and play in the dog park.




Which is great and all but I was wanting something for when we get home from work and just wanting to be homebodies...... Other then fetch... she gets bored with that easily.... 



Teether Tug



Audrey destroys stuffed toys or those most durable toys.... Ropes are the only things that last for at least a month! Which I watch her like a hawk with them to make sure she isn't eating them because if she isn't tugging on them with you she is trying so hard to get the knots out!

I have seen this toy shown on Facebook and I have always said I wanted to get it for Audrey.

Thanks to Chewy, I did. We tested it out and I believe she is going to be loving it this Spring and Summer!

It was so cute watching her play with it!

The more she tugs on it and lets go it will shake all around so she grabs it again and starts tugging!

They send you a metal stake you put in the ground and then you can easily removed or install the Tether Tug toy just leaving the stake in the yard. I take the tether tug inside once we are done playing.

You can also removed the rope as well!



Bubbles

hahahaha Yes Bubbles Chewy has Peanut butter flavor bubbles for dogs!

I wasn't able to get a picture of her with those cause, well she ran from them hahahaha


My wish list item is an agility course that Chewy has. The tunnel to run in and out of. A hoop to jump through and the weaving bars.

I would like to put Audrey in an agility class but I don't know that I would do good in that class hahaha she is like the flash! 


Well, I hope this helped you all out with things to do with your Fubaby!

I will be sharing a post on things you can do you keep your Furbaby cool while having fun outside!

Soooooo... Stay Tuned!!!

Have an AWESOME day!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...