Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring has me thinking....

Hello!

Good Morning!

Yay! for Spring!

Spring means to come out from hibernating and enjoy the warmer weather... the flowers... all the beautiful colors of this world....

It's still been pretty cold here but this weekend is supposed to be nice! Yay!

But.......YIKES... my legs!

Whoa... gonna need shades seeing how bright, white my legs are....

I may not be at the beach but I can look like I just came from the beach thanks to Younique Beach Front Self-tanning products!



There are 3 products in this line:

Beachfront Self-Tanning Spray

Beachfront Self-Tanning Lotion

Beachfront Body Bronzer

I was very hesitant to try these products... Not going to lie.... I had a customer asking me how to use them? Did I like them? So I felt bad telling her I hadn't so I decided I would try them in her Younique party! I watched a few of my Y-SISTERS share their How-to videos on the products and well I went for it!

I did one leg, with the self tanning lotion, cause lets be honest no one is really seeing them at the moment...

It did give me a nice gradual difference.... It's also build-able!

Even with just trying a little bit... There's a difference!



I'm going to share some tips on how to get the very best experience with these Self- tanning products.

If you are going to try these self tanning products...

Here's what you are going to need:

-Self Tanning Lotion-

Applicator you can use the beachfront applicator (sold separately), Self Tanning Mitt sold on Amazon, or your hands.

You are going to want to have regular scent free lotion to mix in with the tanning lotion to give you a streak free tan.

-Self Tanning Spray-

I used the tanning spray on my face and chest with the Powder Puff brush from Younique!


Now, Before you use these products you are going to want to shave 24 hours before and make sure you Exfoliate your skin right before you use these self tanning products.

Once you are out of the shower don't put on any lotions or oils because you are going to want to put these products on your bare, clean skin.

If you don't have an exfoliater you can use graduated sugar...

For my face I used our detoxifying mask!

If you do use your hands just be sure to wash them in between applications.

Also, you just want to use the excess of the lotion or spray on your elbows, knees, hands, feet, and ankles... meaning just barely run over those areas... you don't want to spend too much time on them since those are the driest areas they will soak up most of the product and that won't look very pretty.

I used the spray on my face and chest and the lotion with lotion everywhere else.

You can use just one for an all over tan they both work for it all. just the spray bottle is a bit small so it would be more for you buck to get both and use both.

I am for sure ready to add more to my application now that my trail run did so great!

Think my legs will come out of hibernation for sure with these products!

If you have any questions or would like to see more of my results...

Please don't hesitate to contact me!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...