Monday, October 21, 2013

Manicure Mondays!!


                                MANICURE MONDAY!

 Sometimes I have the Monday Blues but lately I have been hearing Monday is considered  Man Crush Monday where you post pictures of your hot guy or the Hot celeb guys you wish you had on Mondays  I also heard it is considered to be MANICURE MONDAY where you get your nails all dolled up for the week and post the pictures of your freshly painted nails on Monday! 

               I thought why not share some ideas to help you with your Manicure Monday!! Right now I am loving the AVON NAIL ART DESIGN STRIPS.  They are so easy to apply and they lasted on my nails for about 2 weeks! Remember I am a Pre- K teacher during the day so I wash my hands about 20-30 times a day and they stayed on GREAT!!!
Nails are painted with Avon Chilling Teal color
and used AVON NAIL ART Cheetah Pink
Again using the AVON NAIL ART Cheetah pink
and this time the Avon Nail Color is Viva pink
My other favorite AVON NAIL ART is the Bows For You
I feel this design is a little Audrey Hepburn-ish

If you are loving these designs and would like to see more AVON NAIL ART DESIGNS you can visit My AVON page and get yourself some of the designs as well as the colors. 


























Happy Manicure Monday!!! Hope you all have a great day and have fun dolling up your nails for the week.

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...