Monday, October 28, 2013

THE MONSTER MASH....was for sure a Graveyard SMASH!!!

Dance Xplosion by Michelle


Saturday night the competition team at the dance studio I work for put on a fundraiser. It was a Halloween party they called THE MONSTER MASH. It was open to all ages! They had food and drinks along with crafts, games, costume contest, and of course dancing for all ages to enjoy. As I walked through as Lady Thor, I felt like a celebrity. that wasn't because of my costume it was because they were so excited to see that I had come out to party with them. The best part for me was seeing some of my dancers in their costumes and having such a great time.  The worst part for me was sticking my hands in the "Touch and Feel boxes" I touched "bloody guts" I admit I did gag a little. I was told it was jelly and something else..... either way.... GROSS! The boxes were a cool thing to have because, of course, the kids loved laughing at me for all the faces I made as well as the owner Michelle. 




The competition team, Michelle's Xplosives, put on an awesome party!! I can't wait for next years!! :) 


<3 Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...