Monday, October 28, 2013

You are going to want WANTABLE!!

I totally felt like a little kid waiting for Santa (only it was the mailman in this case) on the day I found out that my WANTABLE acessories box was going to be delivered.


 I bet you are wondering what I am talking about... What is a WANTABLE box? Well in Just 3 easy steps you could be on your way to getting a WANTABLE box customized just for you!!!  The first step once you visit the WANTABLE website, you pick the kind of box you would like. You can choose a Make-up, Accessories, Intimates or at the moment they have a Halloween box. You then take a detailed quiz and your answers help them pick a box perfect for you. Each box that is sent to you has 3-4 pieces that go along with your choice.  I chose the Accessories Box!! I am so in love with it! There is a small fee for your box but really it's a great deal for what you get! For a one time box it was $40 but if you wanted to get a box sent to you each month it's $36 a month and you can cancel anytime no questions asked or any extra fees added. Awesome right?!



 In my box I received Infinity Silver Stud earrings, a lace headband, and a silver toned teal statement necklace.  I am still in search for the perfect outfit to go with the statement necklace I received. 


You are going to LOVE your WANTABLE box set!! 



So visit WANTABLE to get your own box set!!



<3 Ashley

1 comment:

  1. When I get some more money I'm considering trying it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...