Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Must....move...away...from...the....lap top.....

I think my lap top has a spell over me.... I keep sitting here staring at it as I am going to all these websites that I find myself shopping on!  I must say I love online shopping much more then shopping in a store. Every once in a while it is a must but I love all the options at one click from my finger tip. Plus there are such great online deals that occur that makes it so worth it. Also,  I am not a math person so it really excites me that I can put things I like "into my cart" and it totals it up for me. Helps me get as close to my budget as I can get. 


Right now I'm playing that waiting game of I don't get paid for a few more days let's shop and by the time I make up my mind....check on the online deals....budget the bills....I'm ready to place an order. Whoot Whoot! Then sit back and wait for the brown truck to turn down the road on 2 wheels slam to a stop and drop off the goodies.

My wish list at the moment is consisting of a jacket that one of my co-workers wore in front of me the other day....working with other women is a plus when they have awesome styles that make me almost twitch because I must shop at that moment to get myself and rock it my own way. 

I've seen one similar on Charlotte Russe and Love Culture. The jacket has sleeves and a hood like a hoodie but the front and back have a leather like vest look. I love it! The hoodie part makes it look warm but the leather look gives it some edge. To me, it looks comfy but ready to rock! I just see pairing my Combat boots with it.

I'm wanting a cross body bag. You know because I need another purse to add to my collection. I have of course searched for a Jessica Simpson collection one but haven't had much luck with that.

Still searching for an outfit to wear my wantable necklace with. I don't know where to really begin with it honestly. I just know it's got to be the perfect outfit so it is going to have to jump off the webpage at me or off the rack at me. I found some flats that match the teal very well so those are a thought

Now I do love shopping in the stores of  Ross, TJ MAXX, and Marshalls. It's so much fun to find designer items for much less. 

Target is also a store that gets me when I shop in the store. Once I walk in the one near me if I can make it past the Washington Redskins merchandise I know it's not going to be such an expensive visit. At the moment I know I need to go back because they have some Washington Redskins slippers. I totally need of course! 

Kohls is another store I like to go to. I mostly stock up on basics from them. Short sleeve tees, long sleeve tees, tanks, khakis for work, and jeans. I am in need of visiting the store for some long sleeve shirts.....in every color. 


Sorry for my rambling, but hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!!! Feel free to comment below on any online deals you have found or any in store goodies you have just bought. Remember sharing is caring! 

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...