Friday, December 16, 2016

Audrey and a bath....


Hellooooooooo!!!

Good morning!

Hope you are having a lovely day!

 It is sooooo cold here! Brr!


 So, I have to tell you....

I gave Audrey a bath last night.

You would think she is all about getting a bath and enjoying her spa time....

Well... she is good in the bath... let her drink the water.... and all but it's after the bath...

 She goes nuts after she gets out of the bath!

 It's so funny! 

She won't let me use the hair dryer on her she runs from it... and she will only let you towel dry her for a little bit and the she starts making laps around the house!!!

 She puts herself in dry mode!!


She was not mad I promise she was licking the water and I caught her at the wrong time!








She got a bone after words and we snuggled in bed together until we were woken up to go to our own bed sides.

Never a dull moment with this baby girl! I was going to take her to the mall this weekend but we are suppose to have bad weather so I guess we will be snuggling this weekend instead!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and Stay warm!!!

<3 Ashley and Audrey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...