Saturday, December 31, 2016

Recap of 2016

Good Morning!

Hello!

How are you?

Last time I get to post in 2016!!

I can't believe the year went by so quick!

Now before we say Hello to 2017.... let's take a little walk through 2016 with some of the most memorable moments....


Obviously one of the biggest moments I had this year was... I got married!!! 


The Bouquets from our wedding. 










Mexico was such a great time! I fell in love with Guacamole!  




We rescued our Big boy Clyde only to have to surrender him to a better house for him due to his abusive lifestyle he had had before us. He never really adjusted good enough. 

  






Such a beautiful boy!







My beautiful baby girl Audrey made some crazy things this year and yet she has chilled out tremendously. 

She is 2 and my Best friend! 







I became a Younique Presenter and made it to the 3rd level. 

I hope to keep it up in 2017!










What an awesome party that was!


















I fell in love with LuLaroe











I would like to say Thank you to each and every one of you for reading my blog posts. 

Hope you are stay safe celebrating this new year's arrival!

Can't wait for our journey in 2017!!!

<3 Ashley









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...