Sunday, December 18, 2016

Magical night....

Hello!

Hi!

How are you?

Oh my goodness!

Friday night was a magical night!

A December night to the max!

Super cold.... but.....Super worth it!

I can't believe this happened!

 Only thing that would have made it better was if Audrey got to go with us!

We had a Double date that was sooo GREAT!

Dinner at PF Changs!


I haven't eaten at PF Changs in FOREVER!

 OMG! the food there is absolutely AMAZING! 

We started with the appetizer of Lettuce wraps and then my main dish was Chicken Fried Rice with some Moscoto. 


Absolutely Amazing!

After indulging in that goodness. We went outside to see Horse drawn Carriages waiting to take us around the outdoor mall.


It was part of the mall event... Kris didn't set that up or anything hahaha 

He knew not to be a fool and miss out on it though! Good boy!

They have an ice skating rink set up and beside the rink they had an instrumental band playing Christmas songs. 

Now ....Have I mentioned how much I love this outdoor mall? Same one I take Audrey to! Same one that has the theater Kris and I always go see our Marvel Superhero movies at. 

Just AMAZING!!!

Definitely a memory I will cherish FOREVER! 

Riding in a carriage is something I have always wanted to experience!

What's something you have always wanted to do and actually got to do it?

I mean even the simplest thing... Just something that made you so happy to experience!

It's truly an amazing feeling!

<3 Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...