Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Traditions


Good Morning!

Hey!

Hello!

How are you?!

I'm so sorry I disappeared on you guys!

I'm back and I have so much awesomeness to share!

Can you believe we have only 11 more sleeps until Christmas Morning?!

Where has the time gone?

I wanted to know what are your favorite traditions?

Have you started new ones this year?

Well, growing up my family and I had the Advent Calendar that was a mouse that you would move each day it got closer to Christmas...


That became very competitive on who moved the mouse the most... although it somehow never counted unless my Daddy was the one that moved it. 

Definitely a game I would like to pass down to my kids!



We also have our family Christmas Vacation movie viewing! We sit down as a family and watch the movie and laugh like it's the first time we have ever saw it!




Each year we add more to the night.... with snacks...decor....and outfits!



Again something I will do with my kids a s well!

Now as you remember I do have a Pug Christmas Light Party!  I told you all about that a few days ago.... you can click here to go back and read about that!


Now there is one that I have heard about that I would love to do with my kids... If I have them... haha 

 I heard where a family individually wrapped all their Kid friendly Christmas Movies and lets their child go open one of the movies and that is the movie they watch for their movie night!

How cool is that?

So what's something that you do with your family or friends?

Have you passed anything down to your own kids?

I truly believe this is why I love Christmas so much because there are just so many special things I have grown up doing.


Hope you enjoyed this read!

There will be plenty more to share with you all!

Thank you so much for reading!

<3 Ashley



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...