Monday, December 19, 2016

Want a Quesadilla Night?

Hey!

Hello!

How are you?

Ugh... So I'm so tired of cooking the same things...then going and eating at the same places.....

 I actually just bought up a bunch of  Tastefully Simple products from my Sister, who is a representative of theirs, to help out with this issue.

I will go more into detail of the company once I make something of theirs to share.

Now, while i'm waiting for my order to come in I decided to be experimental last night and well...

I have to share so exciting news!!!

I made a dinner that now gets to be put into rotation of things we eat!

Quesadillas with Spanish Rice!

Here are the products I used:




Also grab some Burrito soft shells and cheese!

Now I cooked the Chicken in the skillet following the directions on the bag.

Then I added the Taco seasoning and the 2/3 cup water and let that simmer for the 3-4 mins. I then drained the chicken and put it in a bowl ready to scoop out buffet style to make your own quesadilla.

Now, I just put the shell in a skillet added what I wanted Chicken and Cheese.... LOTS OF CHEESE...
I folded it over like I would my tacos....cooked it until cheese was melted flipping it occasionally.  

I made the Spanish Rice how the box directions called for.


I served the quesadilla and rice with some Sour cream for dipping and this dinner was a big hit!

Yay!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

I will be sharing all my Tastefully Simple creations as well! 

Be on the look out for those!

Hope you all have an amazing day!!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...