Saturday, October 21, 2017

How do you lip?




Hey Hello!


Question..... How do you lip?

Are you a lipstick girl?

Lipstain Girl?

Lip balm?

Do you use lip liner?

Do you like Bold Colors?



Are you wondering why I am asking so many questions?


Starting tomorrow I am going to each day share one of Younique's awesome lip products because now until Halloween if you purchase a lip product you get FREE SHIPPING!!




Here's how the posts will be occurring and what the topic of each will be:

Sunday : Younique Lip Products: Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick

Monday : Younique Lip Products: Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick

Tuesday : Younique Lip Products: Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lipgloss

Wednesday : Younique Lip Products: Moodstruck Minerals Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain

Thursday: Younique Lip Products: Lip Bon Bons

Friday: Younique Lip Products: Moodstruck Precision Lip Pencil

Saturday : Younique Lip Products: Hottie Lip Plumper

Sunday : Younique Lip Products: Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator 


Remember if you are at all interested in a product please feel free to ask questions! I would be glad to help answer any of them for you!




Please feel free to browse the website while you wait for me to tell you all about the lip goodies Younique has to offer! 



FREE Shipping!!! 

I love hearing those words!!!

Hope you enjoy these posts coming your way!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...