Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Younique Lip products: Moodstruck Precision Lip Pencil

Hey!

Hello!

Are you a Lipstick lover?

what's your preference?

Nude....or BOLD ?

Either way there are so many options for you to chose from.

Each day this week,  I am sharing one of Younique's awesome lip products because now until Halloween if you purchase a lip product you get FREE SHIPPING!!

Any Lip Product = Free Shipping!



Today, I am going to share with you the long wearing, water proof, smudge proof Moodstruck Precision Lip Pencil. 

All eye will be on your lips after you line them up or wear as an all over color!

This fantastic product come is 10 colors and well I actually have all 10 in my collection!




The thing that I love about these lip liners is that they are smudge proof.... No they don't last as long as the lip stains but I don't have to worry about them being on my teeth like how my lipstick normally ends up finding a way to look like I tried to eat it.

The first  shade that I am going to share with you is Peachy! I'm in love! I actually wore this color at my rehearsal dinner for my wedding. I see it being an everyday Summer color and if you wanted to tone it down the Well To Do lipstick is a perfect way to give it some shimmer while toning down the brightness of the color.


Next, Punchy! What a super cute pink color! It's actually a lot duller then I thought it was going to be. I thought more of a "Barbie pink" but it's a nice pink.


Pouty, I have shared before as the nude color lip liner I have gotten from Younique. I like to wear this color with Loveable lip gloss over it.



Primal, Bold Red this is! If you remember, many of you may have laughed with me over the Make up tip I shared with using this color to help cover the "designer bags" under my eyes.




Perky, HOT PINK! you see these lips coming for you! I loved rocking this color though. It felt good to be bold!




Pompous, I was very hesitant to try this color beings that it is so dark but I feel like it will be one I am going to wear a lot in Fall.





Prudent- Light Nude that has a little bit of a peachy/ coral tint to it.  Pairs great with Hottie Lip Plumper. 


Plush Faded Mauve

Popular Red- Coral

Posh- Mauve Rose

Which color is your favorite? 




If you are wanting to shop for Lip Liners from Younique..... Click Here!

If you have any questions... You know I would be happy to answer them!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...