Monday, October 30, 2017

Howl O Ween!

Hey!

Hello!

Sorry about the posts this week... I had them scheduled... or so I thought I did...

Anyway...... I have something to share with you... I am so super excited for today!!!

We are going to go to The outdoor mall I have mentioned to y'all before that I have taken Audrey to so many times... 

Anyway, They are having a costume contest for dogs and a whole day event!!

Audrey and Oswald have Halloween costumes!!!

They are so Stinking CUTE!!!!


Alright, so are you ready to know what Audrey and Oswald are dressing up as?


well here you go...


Audrey is Wonder Woman


and


Oswald is Thor!!!














It was such a fun day walking them around.

Oswald is so pooped! 

Did you dress your fur babies up?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...