Thursday, October 26, 2017

Younique Lip products: Lip Bon Bons

Hey!!

Hello!

Are you a Lip Balm lover?


Each day this week,  I am sharing one of Younique's awesome lip products because now until Halloween if you purchase a lip product you get FREE SHIPPING!!





     Any Lip Product = Free Shipping!


As the weather cools and the wind kicks up my lips get so dry!  That's when Younique Lip Bon Bons come to the rescue!!!

So, Today I am sharing our Lip Bon Bons

.Lip Bon Bons come in 5 colors, and flavors. Cherry Cobbler, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Truffle, Vanilla Milkshake, and Raspberry Cheescake.


They are great for just a light tint of color or on top of any of our lipsticks as a moisturizer. They are packed with natural ingredients to help moisturize your lips, and they taste good too



With Fruit extracts and natural oils, all you need is just a touch throughout the day to help add a hint of color to your lips while so pampering to your lips occurs. 


Chocolate Truffle


Raspberry Cheesecake


Red Velvet Cake


Vanilla Milkshake


Cherry Cobbler


Which color is your favorite?

Comment below and let me know!!

If interested in making a purchase.....



Did I mention you get free shipping on lip products?

Have a great day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...