Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Younique Lip products: Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick

Hey!

Hello!

Are you a Liquid Lipstick lover?

Have you ever tried Liquid Lipstick?

Each day this week,  I am sharing one of Younique's awesome lip products because now until Halloween if you purchase a lip product you get FREE SHIPPING!!

Any Lip Product = Free Shipping! 



Today, The lip product I am sharing Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick

what's your preference?

Nude....or BOLD ?

Either way there are so many options for you to chose from.

I'll admit I was scared to try these... I had never worn liquid lipstick.

When this product came out I honestly didn't give it a fair shot.

Now I wear this product more than others... which is surprising to me since to rough start we shared. 

This product is celebrating it's one year anniversary!

If you have tried Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick i'm sure you can agree that it in a way reminds me of Chocolate Mousse Icing... when I am applying it to my lips it goes on like icing.... 

Icing for your lips!

Isn't there a saying... Lips with out lipstick is like cake with out Icing? 

Well there you go the perfect product to share with that saying!

Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick is highly pigmented with special ingredients along with Vitamins C and E for moisturizing benefits and a mousse texture means your lips will look smooth and richly colored for where ever the day may take you. 

You can let your lips do the talking with 16 Matte and 6 promotional Metallic BOLD and VIBRANT colors that are available our the website.


Here are your Matte Colors:


These are the new Matte colors!! They are selling out FAST!



Here are your Metallic colors: 




Which one is your favorite?

Comment below and let me know!!

If interested in making a purchase.....


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...