Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Younique Lip products: Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lipgloss

Hey!

Calling all Lip gloss lovers!!



Each day this week,  I am sharing one of Younique's awesome lip products because now until Halloween if you purchase a lip product you get FREE SHIPPING!!

Any Lip Product = Free Shipping!



Today, on the non windy day I am going to share Moodstruck Minerals Lucrative Lipgloss. This non-sticky must have gloss comes in 13 gorgeous colors with a convenient mirror on the side of the tube for the on the go touch ups! How cool is that?!

Does your lip gloss have a built in mirror?






Which one is your favorite?

Comment below and let me know!!

If interested in making a purchase.....



<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...