Thursday, August 7, 2014

I'm going out with my boots on....

Hey so I have some plans and posts ready to publish but I need to take pictures and add them and well it hasn't happened so I am sorry I haven't blogged this week but I have to tell you about my night! Last night was so much fun! I went to Uptown Alley and Wednesday nights are Country night! They play nothing but Country music and have free line dance lessons! I have never done country line dancing before and let me tell you I LOVE IT! I was totally nervous to try it but I was so excited to. I now know what I am going to be doing every Wednesday night! Now, I totally need to get some Country Fashion in my life! Just for the Wednesday nights!

We learned 4 dances and I can only do one at the moment for you and it was to Trace Adkins song Ala-freakin-bama! the second dance wasn't too hard but the last 2... um yeah my feet were going one way and I was going another!

I do have some Cowboy boots and those might get worn out with all the dancing I will be doing!

Grab a pair of Cowboy boots for yourself and try something new!



<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...