Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday... means Country night!!!

Hello! How are you? It's Wednesday! Which mean Country night! My second night of going to Uptown for their country night and I am so excited! I have reviewed what I learned last week!  It's time to go get my country on! After my day at work...





I think I have had my outfit for tonight picked out since last Wednesday! Boots, Jean shorts, a navy tank with a crochet open cardi, and my statement necklace!!!


To all my Pretty Little Liars followers..... what did you think of last night episode? I don't think Allison is A but she sure does have some games up her sleeves doesn't she?


I hope you all have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...