Friday, August 15, 2014

Favorite deal of this week!

Hey! Happy Friday!We Made it! Hope you all have a wonderful day! I am excited and nervous.... I am going to the beach for a girls weekend right after work today! eek! 


I have to tell you about my deal on my cowboy boots I just got! Kris was told over the weekend that he is in our friend's wedding so to me that means I have to dress up a little more since he will be so dressed up being a groomsmen. Well this is also the bridal shower I went to that caused me to go on the mission of the dress and my boots I told yall about in the I'm on a mission post. So after we ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel on Sunday we went to Tractor Supply and I saw that they had Cowboy Boots so I was looking and saw a cute pair for $150. They didn't have my size so I was kinda bummed. I date the ebay king ( meaning he is always finding deals on ebay) He found me the boots for $112 with free shipping! I totally bought them right then! 


Well that made the wheels in my mind start going so I knew I had seen a dress at Kohls that would match. I ordered that dress as well! I am now ready for the wedding once all of my items come in! Of course I need to get my accessories all straight  but I need for the dress to come in so I can decide.





All is fine and dandy until Wednesday when I got an email from Bootshark which is the store that had the Ebay listing saying it would be another 2 weeks because that boot had over sold.... I am keeping my fingers crossed that they come in before September 6th, the wedding day, so my outfit will be complete and I will look how I want to. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day today and a wonderful weekend!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...