Monday, August 11, 2014

Manicure Monday inspiration....

Good Morning! Happy Monday! If you have the case of the MONDAYS.... Smile! You will get through it and be closer to Friday in no time! Now lets pamper ourselves Manicure Monday style! 



Today's manicure was  inspired by my new shirt I told you about in yesterday's post........Kindness Is Always Stylish...... so I wanted to experiment.


Pink, White, and Glitter!


I love love love this pink! I actually used my whole bottle of Avon color I had of this and now I couldn't find the same color so I found it over the weekend at Walgreens

Today, using French tip white from Avon
Salon Perfect's Top coat Mother of Pearl
and Sally Hansen's Triple Shine Pixie Slicks

Before painting your nails take a q-tip dip it in lotion and go around each nail and the polish won't stick to any where the lotion touched! 

That trick really works!

Each color took 3 coats to cover the nails completely or to my liking...




Hope this inspires you! 

Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...