Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Worried Wednesday

Good Morning!! How is everyone? Hope you all enjoyed your night last night! This is just going to be a rattling post. So enjoy this read!

PLL Fans how did you like the Finale? Holy cow! Still no real answers but there was a death and I don't think Allison did it. Her hair is darker then the blonde that was in the hoodie that did away with Mona! CeeCee? Or do you think this is where they are going to play the Allison has a twin story? I heard that is how it is in the books.... so we shall see! 

Ok so I'm starting to panic.... my cowboy boots still haven't come in... the wedding is Sept 6! In 10 days! Holy cow! My necklace I think I am wearing with the teal lace dress should be in today with my Wetseal Bundle of goodies! 

Tonight is Back to school night where I get to meet all my new kids for the year! I can't wait! Although it saddens me that it has to be tonight so I have to miss country night..... TOTAL BUMMER! 

I have been practicing Fake Id ( you know the dance from Footloose) Kris isn't going to be learning it before the wedding that's for sure haha I haven't really tried unless it's what we do this weekend but it was really hard to teach myself and I have the first 3 8 counts in my head but my feet aren't doing it yet haha


Hope you all have a wonderful day! Off to work I go! :)

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...