Saturday, August 9, 2014

Wouldn't you think my collection is complete..... I want mooooooore!

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! Its a cloudy day here it's suppose to rain any moment...waiting...waiting...waiting... Oh well great excuse for a lazy day! I had a follower ask me to share my Alex and Ani collection with everyone! At the moment it is only 3 bangles, but I would love to have more! I have gotten my mom one right now and one on the way for her birthday and Kris's mom has two from me now since her birthday just passed. They are a very cute gift! I love mine! They are very lightweight and such a cute reminder from the loved one that got them for you. Each bangle has meaning and yet I don't buy them for their meaning I buy them for my own meaning to go towards.
I really wear mine everyday!








Gift Box
Connection • Joy • Gratitude






Friend
Loyal • Inspiring • Supportive







Cowboy Boot
Conscious • Dedicated • Resilient









Click on the links below to buy your own Alex and Ani bangle or visit their page www.alexandani.com
I would love for you to share your collection with me!
<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...