Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Make yourself a PLL playlist

Good Morning! Hope everyone slept well last night! Happy Pretty Little Liars day! Speaking of Pretty Little Liars... Seems like there are a few secrets that I found out about at least 3 of the cast members. Did you know that you can find songs on ITunes from at least 3 of the cast members? 

Well I did tell you in a post I made back in June (PLL Playlist) about Lucy Hale (Aria)  having an album. Well on my search for song new songs to add to my Ipod.....I found that Sasha Pieterse ( Allison) has 4 songs and Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) has 6 songs available for you to purchase. Both are incredibly talented! 






Go give their songs a listen....it was very exciting hearing them have such great talent!

Enjoy your day!

<3 Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...