Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bat those lashes.....

Whoot whoot! As March is coming to an end I have some exciting news!!! I not only sold an item....I not only had 6 parties....but I also became a Lash Boss and a Yellow status presenter!

I'm sure you are wondering what all that means.... Well Lash Boss is what you are called once someone signs up under you to be a Younique Presenter as well! Which I am so proud of this girl she amazed me with her passion and well of course who wouldn't want to sell for this amazing company that gives proceeds to abused women, that uplifts women with their confidence! 


Yellow status means I have sold enough to total $1,000 or more! Isn't that crazy? to think all I was going for was one sale..... $15 lip gloss... or the $29 3D Fiber Mascara..... but I sold $1,000 worth of stuff!!! 

I have a lot of work to do to feel completely like a presenter haha  I want to take more selfies with the products because I feel like showing the picture of the product doesn't show them how amazing the product is when its actually on. So im pretty sure that is what I will be doing this weekend....

I have ordered a lot more products but the cool thing is they were pretty much free thanks to everyone that bought from a party I hosted I ended up getting half price items and Y-cash to spend!!!!










If you at all would like to Shop the Younique Products, Host your own party ( which is done all online), or Become a presenter all you have to do is contact me on my website or on here and I can make whatever your hearts desire... come true!


<3 Ashley  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...