Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mail man is my best friend....

I say that only when I get Younique products in the mail and this weekend I did! Eek! So excited! When I wasn't binge watching Netflix... I played with my new products and I'm in LOVE!  My favorite product has been the Mascara of course but the lipstick color Upscale, I got in my kit is my favorite lip color so far! 

I'm in love with going home every night and playing with my make up!



  

Today I should also be getting the Essentials Collection that is now no longer available since they made room for the new products that were released today!!! 

YAY!!

If you want to learn more about the products please feel free to comment below and ask any questions or just continue to read my blog and you will get to see all the products!!

You're welcome to visit my website at anytime and order any products you want to try.

Younique has an awesome 14 day guarantee that you can return it if you don't like it no questions asked!


Hope to hear from you!

Have a fabulash day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...