Thursday, March 10, 2016

Feel so BEAUTIFUL

I am super excited to share that at this moment I have 2 Younique parties going on!!! Still no sales but I feel like I will this month and that's my goal!

I just want one sale.... just one!


I have been playing with the different looks and over the weekend I showed off this one and I got so many compliments. Truly makes you feel quite beautiful or happy that you did something right...

I found it quite odd that i got so many compliments when I didn't even have eyeliner on... I went without eyeliner before and everyone asked if I was sick....

So it's crazy to me... But i'm so in love with this picture of me... not to sound too in love with myself.. but at the same time you need to love yourself!



In this picture i'm wearing:
BB cream in Honey color
Beachfront Bronzer in Sunset color
Brow liner and gel in Light
Eye Shadow in the color Zelous for Addiction Palette 1
3D Fiber Mascara
Lipstain in Sappy color




Please feel free to visit the website and check it all out! 


If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I don't bite!

I won't think any question is stupid.... I am a blonde... :)

Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...