Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Relaxing or Cheating......

As you have read before I love going to Massage Envy to get a massage. Well normally I stay with the same therapist but when you call last minute you kinda just take what you get. Well the thought never crossed my mind that I would end up getting a male massage therapist.

 Of course when he walked me back I'm thinking OMG He's a DUDE! Stay cool...stay cool.. Well he asked what areas was he to focus on.... um above the waist line.... haha I told him my shoulder since that always gives me issues and he was a total man.. yeah got it and went on. Let me tell you that was one of the best massages I have had. He got that pesky knot completely out of my shoulder. I felt like a brand new person leaving. 

When I got home Kris said," So How did the lady do today?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Of Course, The one time he asks about a massage.... I said," Umm well Lady was a dude." his eyes got big.  Then he said," Oh well how was that?" I said," Well I'd like to say terrible but... he actually got that knot out of my shoulder." He said," Oh awesome well good then right?"  ".....Sure.... I felt like I cheated though... payed a man to rub me down..., " I said.  Kris laughed then he said," Well did you allow him to put his "Peter" in you?" " What?! No!" I said mortified.  He said," Okay, then you didn't cheat!"

Awesome.... So Now am I crazy for thinking or feeling that way? 

It's funny to tell the story. Me freaking out about a dude and Kris saying Peter. haha

Never a dull moment in my life!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...