Thursday, March 3, 2016

Love love love love......

I have gotten 6 compliments and its not even 9am!! This Younique makeup has got it going on! 

I have fallen in love with new products well NEW to me.... I love the Upscale Lipstick and Dainty Splurge Eye Shadow Cream.


The Upscale Lipstick in my eyes is the perfect Nude color! It has a hint of pink but its perfect little tint of color for your lips.






Now, the Dainty Eye Shadow cream I didn't pick to buy it came with my Essentials Collection as a free gift so this was an extra. I love it and it is a new FAVORITE for me!!  I was hesitant to try it because I thought it was going to be wet, cold goop going on my eye lids... well it went on smoothly and feels like eye shadow... no creamy feeling!






Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

Remember if you have any questions about Younique..... ask away!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...