Monday, March 21, 2016

When you reach a goal.....

I am in a bit of a shock. My March goal in Younique was to have an order. Well at this moment I have had 8 orders and I am $250 away from the next level!!!! I have held 4 parties so far and some haven't been as successful as others but it is all a learning experience. Each is a stepping stone to greatness! I have already done more then i even thought I would so I am very excited to see what else I will be able to accomplish.


Setting little goals for yourself is a great way to succeed. Nothing out of the ball park but a little something to help you focus. Set you big goal and the little ones in the mean time. like this week I would like to set up another party.... have 2 sales....by the end of the month I hope to sell $250 and be at the next level!!!


I also want to start full force getting back in shape and losing weight and toning up for my wedding! The gym needs to be my best friend. 


So I guess I should set my goal and normally telling you all it makes me work a little harder. Alright so hummm... Well at this moment I weigh 140 so I would like to get back to the 120 I was last year. so there's my big goal, now how am I going to accomplish that. Well with Weight Watchers because it has worked. With Zumba, Gym time, and those toning tricks I learned I believe I will get there. 

Going to bring that little quote of  Muscles and Mascara to my life now!

Alright so lets see, This week lets say my goal is to work out at least 3 times and lose 3 pounds.

Sound Good?

If you have any tips or advice share it!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...