Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Clyde update!


Hey everyone! So my handsome boy is recovering from being neutered on Monday.... He was quite loopy... But starting to get back to being his normal self. 

Audrey and I baked him treats while he was away and made sure his crate got some extra love put in there. With a new toy, bone, and blanket


Last night he was wanting his mommy.... he just wanted me to sit with him. he kept putting his paw on me to stay... How could I resist? I got a few kisses, which he doesn't pass them out as much as Audrey so I felt quite lucky.

You can tell he is quite happy with his life now and I feel so good to provide him with such a great life.

I love this big boy!





"Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen."


I'm so thankful I get to be a listener....


<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...