Friday, March 4, 2016

My Heart Melts....

Last night, there was a magic moment that made me tear up and be so happy at the same time. 

 Having two dogs has been a big adjustment for all of us. Audrey isn't my only care anymore and it's not terrible by no means but it does take more time and I have all the faith in the world. 

My world does revolve around them as it does anyone else. I believe Audrey and Clyde are my best friends... my kids... my family members... I would love to have them in my wedding and they to stay with us forever. I love them! 

I think Clyde has been amazing and has changed so much since day one when we brought him home. He is a big boy and scared of a lot. the first day it took Kris and I 30 mins to get him to come in our house. He had never been around other dogs so Audrey was good smelling to him and he had to show his "man hood" to her several times. 

Now, he hardly does any of that. Not to Audrey or to me. He is calm and looks so happy.  It took him a while to eat in front of us or even take a treat from us. I give treats for good behavior... because I can...Training.... you name it.  Clyde also hasn't shown much interest in toys. He will watch Audrey chase the ball and run with her but then turn around and want me to pet him. He has sniffed the toys to see what she's messing with but then just walks away.

Well last night I heard Audrey growling an awful lot so I went to go make sure she wasn't being mean and there wasn't a fight about the break out. 

Audrey and Clyde were playing with one of the rope toys. Clyde had a toy in his mouth! Clyde was playing with a toy! I couldn't believe it!  

What a great Fur Mama moment for me!

I am so beyond Thankful that we have dogs!

I love them so much!

Please feel free to share you Fur baby!

Hope you all have a great day!


<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...