Tuesday, May 23, 2017

ANNOYED.....

Something has been bothering me here lately... and you know it actually goes back to a post that so many of you liked...


Well, I have been hurt by words of a status I read. The person complained that LuLaRoe should not be worn outside of the house on some people.

Why?!

If you are confident and comfortable... Girl Rock it!

I have a hard time finding my size clothes in the "normal" brands... Always have.  

I enjoyed Lularoe more because I am comfortable and well being married and I'm not feeling like I need to look a certain part anymore and honestly I get more complements on my LuLaRoe than other brands I may wear. 

Anyway, her complaint started with LuLaRoe reps adding her to the groups without her permission.. Which yes I agree is annoying when they all gang up on you and do that...

Then it quickly became a chat on her status of how people don't look good wearing LuLaRoe.

It hurt me not just cause I wear it but, because I know this person is in the spotlight enough to where she has fans... her other job is one where she is supposed to be helping people feel good about themselves and become healthy and proud. 

Just seeing her agreeing with those comments made me sit back and think WOW... Thanks a lot!

I was taught at my old job... to be aware of posts made especially about children or what I wouldn't want my students to be reading.  

Did I show the image of a teacher on social media?

So, Just thinking she probably has hurt fans out there that wear LuLaRoe and she talked bad about them. 

Just saying she isn't interested in the LuLaRoe brand would have been enough.

Not list her reasons and opinions why...

Just don't see how that helped her image... cause it surely made me feel like she said you were ugly if you wore LuLaRoe.

Think before you speak... or type.

I mean yes... we are all entitled to our opinions but if you have people looking up to you... Probably should keep some things to yourself. 

Anyway, Remember no matter what someone says... You are Beautiful!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...