Friday, May 19, 2017

Makes me want a Hot Dog real Bad.....

Just the little bit of warm weather we are having... I am seriously craving Hot dogs on the grill... pasta salad... cold sweet tea.

Something is seriously wrong with me...

Well there's a restaurant that my parents took me to growing up and well they close before I can get there from my house for dinner....

What happens when ya live in the boondocks...

Anyway, I was craving one of their House Special Frank...

Which is a hot dog with Bacon and cheese on it.

Yum right?

It's so good!

I ended up making one myself and Kris liked them!

Way to step up the Hot Dog game!

They were so good!

I was quite proud!

I'm thinking of adding some chili next time, but then why mess with a good thing?

If you are now drooling and would like to make them...

Here's what I did..

Ingredients:

Hot Dogs
Hoagie Style Buns
Cheese slices
Bacon

Now I cooked my bacon in the skillet... doesn't matter how you cook it just cook like you like your bacon.

I used a piece for each hot dog made and just cut the slice in half.

I grilled the hot dogs

I put the hot dogs all together

Bun

Dog

Bacon halves on each side of hot dog

cheese slice on top

Then placed them on a baking sheet

Then put them in the oven on broil for the cheese to melt on the hot dogs.

Simple and yet yummy!



Hope you all enjoy these tasty Hot Dogs!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...