Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My Oh My.... Fresh Market is my new Best Friend


Now, I was looking into trying the Hello Fresh delivery and well I am allergic to seafood so I didn't want to spend the money on something I couldn't eat.  They don't switch out meals due to allergies or dietary restrictions.... I asked...

My friend told me about shopping for her meats and veggies at the new Fresh Market store that opened near us.

Are you ready to hear about these amazing dinners I have been making thanks to Fresh Market?

Like... I have felt like I have been eating restaurant food from my kitchen!

We haven't had our normal frozen pizza and tacos this week.... oh no! 

Totally stepped it up!


 Garlic And Herb Stuffed Pork Chops


Such a juicy and tasty Pork chop. I believe my husband liked this meal way more than I did. It needed more garlic and herb stuff for me. 

Chicken Parmesan


I believe this was my favorite meal so far! The taste was PERFECT! 

The Seasoned Asparagus as the side that came from Fresh Market is DELICIOUS! 


Panko Covered Chicken


Another yummy dinner option for sure!



I totally felt like a chef this week... I mean this food was coming from my kitchen!

So easy to make!

The chicken had the directions of how to bake it in the oven and the Seasoned Asparagus.... I'm telling you is the best asparagus I have ever had! It goes in the microwave for 6 mins!

These meals haven't taken long to cook and they are much healthier choices that were our dinner options!


Our next dinners we are going to try are the.....

Chicken A La Venez (Chicken stuffed with ricotta and spinach)

Chicken Cordon Bleu (chicken stuffed with ham and cheese)



If you shop at Fresh Market share with me your favorite meals you have had.

Thanks for reading and I will gladly share the next meals we have that come from Fresh Market because this will be happening for a while for sure!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...