Sunday, January 25, 2015

15 in 15

Hello! So I always feel like January is prep month for getting your goals to start! I love my life and everyone in it so it's hard to think of more things I want but, I feel like you always need to challenge yourself to be stronger and not slack off because you will miss things.  So last year I had 14 goals in 2014 this year is 15 goals in 2015.


Go on another Cruise
Drink more water
Try a yoga class
Read at least 4 books this year
Wear my hair curled or waved more
Have friends over more
Teach Audrey a trick
Try a new recipe each month
Keep blog up to date better
Do more with my family
Throw Kris a huge 30th Birthday party
Teach my self the Fake ID country line dance
Do Zumba at least twice a week
Experience something new that's out of the normal for me.
Live each day to the fullest

There you have it... my goals for 2015....we shall see how this works!

<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...