Thursday, January 1, 2015

Snorkeling in Grand Turk

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a wonderful night and got that great midnight kiss!

The cruise posts are still continuing, Today is about Grand Turk!

In Grand Turk we booked the excursion that put us on a boat to go snorkling and then take us to a private beach! We were able to see some beautiful fish and coral. I was quite proud of myself that I actually went through with the excursion because my stomach the closer we got to the middle of the ocean was not making me feel so good!

After our snorkling adventure we went to Margaritaville! It's was so beautiful and had a huge pool around the entire place! The party was hopping as soon as we got there and one of my friends pushed me out to the dance floor to start dancing.

Out of all the stops... Grand Turk was my FAVORITE!

<3 Ashley



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...