Monday, January 12, 2015

And so begins another week....

Good Afternoon! Happy Rainy Monday! Should be against to law, rules, whatever you want to call it to be rainy on a Monday! The day is going good so far but boy I would love to be at home with my Furbaby! 

Yesterday was so nice just cuddling with Audrey watching Football. I can't believe the games turned out like they did and the teams I was pulling for actually won! Wow what controversy at the end of the Green Bay and Dallas Game! Bryant didn't have control over the ball during his roll. I was disappointed with the performance from the Broncos yesterday. I thought that game was going to be a nail biting overtime kinda game.

I thought last's night's episode of Revenge was awesome a sitting on the edge of your seat kind of episode! 

   I have found an awesome but yet terrible website that gives you such awesome deals on the hottest trends! The why I say awesome and yet terrible is because it is awesome and the terrible part is I'm addicted to looking at it every chance I get and I have been buying from the site! I will tell you all about it tomorrow!

I hope you all continue to have an awesome day!

<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...