Thursday, January 8, 2015

Be a voice....not an echo

Lately, I have been faced with the feeling of disappointment with myself for caring about someone who clearly only cares about her self. As I step back, I see that she always likes to be a step ahead of everyone but in reality she's not. You shouldn't compare yourself to anyone, no one else in the world is fully like you. Do you really love your life or just the idea of everything happening in it? I can truly say I love my life I am happy with who I am today and it makes me mad that I always care so much about others before myself and yet if i'm sick they are ones that never call to check on me but expect you to move mountains for them each and everyday. 


I often feel like I repeat myself but the thoughts still replay in my mind as why people go through life accepting childish behavior from grown adults? 

Is it really not alright to stand up for yourself?



I'm sorry but if I've had enough.....I've had enough! If you are suppose to always stay quiet and not stand up for yourself then ......still eating lunch in the bathrooms at middle school....I would still be in an abusive relationship. I just wouldn't be the person I am today or happy!

I love that I am happy in life everyone should be happy in life!


So tired of people that feel the need to be so hateful just because of their own insecurities, always playing the victim after they were the ones to create the chaos and causing other people to start to fight, then saying I don't have time to deal with people but all the while sit back and watch the drama unfold....

I really feel sorry for people who go through life not knowing who they are and are always trying to be someone they aren't! You really have to love yourself before you can love anyone else! 

You are the one you are stuck with forever. Others can walk away but you are stuck being you. 
I'm very sorry if this offends anyone or depresses anyone. It's my blog to be able to type my thoughts and so there's a little insight to what's going on in my brain today.
<3 Ashley














 Words



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...