Monday, January 5, 2015

ummmm about that....

In 2014 I made goals for life and my blog and didn't meet most of them to the fullest I would have liked to, but a lot in life did happen so I can't be too mad at myself.




So let me explain..... 

1. I got really bad migraines and had to drink soda but it's not my first choice anymore and I only drink it when I really need it.

2. I have not cut my hair it has been growing! 

3. yeah... I was doing good and well life happened

4. no one new joined

5. I feel as if I did a little more

6. I did a Diabetes walk for one of my students but not a color 5k

7. I teach a creative movement class at work where i do zumba moves at.

8. I sing in my car everyday..... does that count?

9. I feel as If I have been there a little more for my friends and my family

10. I saw Deirks Bentley and Thomas Rhett in concert!

11. I did cook new recipes!

12. oh yes every month I have gotten a massage!

13. I did take my mom to the zoo for mother's day

14. I didn't do a day trip to the outlets but I did shop on my cruise at Jamaica ,Grand Turk, and Nassau... does that count?

So maybe life did go as I planned but 2014 was so amazing! I am very thankful for everything in my life and for the person I am today!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...